Sabbath-Friendly Services at our Upper Manhattan Hotel
Accommodating Kosher & Observant Guests at The Hotel Newton
Celebrate the Sabbath in New York City’s vibrant Upper West Side community with ease and convenience when you stay at the Hotel Newton. Featuring Sabbath-friendly services, a prime location near Upper West Side synagogues of all denominations, and easy access to kosher restaurants offering Friday night dinners and catering services, Hotel Newton is the perfect Manhattan hotel for observant and traditional Jewish guests visiting on weekends.
Sabbath-Friendly Services at The Hotel Newton Include:
- 24-hour assistance opening electronic-key rooms
- “Shabbos Goy” services and staff availability to assist with lights and elevators
- Pre-payment arrangements for Friday and Saturday check-in and check-out
- Catering concierge services to arrange Friday Night Dinner and Sabbath Lunch with nearby kosher restaurants
- Proximity to Upper West Synagogues, including walking distance to Congregation Shaare Zedek, Young Israel of the West Side, Congregation Oheb Zedek (OZ), The Jewish Center, and Ansche Chesed
The Hotel Newton also offers suites with kitchenettes and separate dining areas for private dining and entertainment in the comfort of your room with friends and family. Your group can make the most of Sabbath on the Upper West Side with the thoughtful amenities and services available to observant guests of our hotel.